Friday 24 July 2020

About Home theater connectivity

To be honest, I have never been interested in projectors, Such as the influence of warm-up time to ambient light And the input delay color is very ugly, The price is still high, I just don't like projectors or something So when View Sonic contacted me Can I sponsor this Post,

I just ignored it But they did not give up Finally, I went to see the parameters of the PX700HD projector I was actually quite shocked Only 499$ You can buy one that supports 1080 P With a brightness of 3500 lumen Make him clearly visible in day or dark, There is also a very good color accuracy, And it looks really good, Support 3D, If you like 3D,And only 16 ms input delay, This delay is not only lower than many projectors, Even lower than some TVs launched this year It means that all non-competitive games are played on this projector Really good to play Very smooth My brother got married at the beginning of this year Many young couples in college Don't have much money. If you want to check reviews of Best Home Theater System Under 1000.

I only use a 32-inch TV, So I decided to give him a better configuration, Like this PX700HD projector, Their apartment is grouped It means they can’t drill the TV or projector to the wall, So we made a small platform with wood And can be adjusted with this very tight gimbals And also very stable This gimbals is placed upside down to a very cheap The name seems to be called Pile on a tripod The appearance does not look good I'm sure. 

I won't win a prize in the interior decoration competition, But enough for them, You can also see that the picture just fills the entire wall A 100-inch picture is projected against the corner of the wall, You heard 100 inches right, Not bad for a projector with only 499 Next audio My brother is a musician he certainly doesn’t want a bad sound bar A tip for you, If your budget is not high, buy monitor speakers, You can’t get surround sound, Only stereo, But when you ask me about audio.

Although I don’t know everything but I still have a say in audio, I think audio quality is always more important than quantity, Good sound quality is not all expensive, Such as these JBL-series II,A pair for less than 300$ They perform well in movies games music Because the monitor speaker is built-in power supply.

Here you go for the Best Home theater system under $1000.

 The amplifier is built-in This is very convenient But there are disadvantages such as If you don’t have a front end  you can’t adjust the volume I don’t think about it because of budget issues But then it’s time for this little box to show up This is SCHIIT (shit)  SYS Uh you heard me right But SYS is not so (shit) and he performed very well Really the dumbest joke I have ever played, SYS is a passive front end meaning that you don’t need to power it, So we use the audio output on the projector By the way this is my only complaint about this projector.

There is no optical audio. Looks a little stupid's we use the audio output interface to turn the lotus head, Can be used to plug into System plug the output port with a lotus head, Then it can be converted into a Canon head and plugged into the monitor speaker, Audio enthusiasts, don’t get excited, I know this configuration is not ideal, IN theory, a longer line may receive more interference But its performance is very good It's a little shocked that

I have no interference at all, If you use a projector... whichever is, Especially they are usually upside down and there are few signal sources to start, You'd better buy a home theater receiver, They can process the signal, select HDMI switching and audio output, The reason I didn’t do this was that they only had one original PS4, I gave it to them last Christmas, These are good enough for the average person The projector supports USB power supply so you can use Chrome Cast, Firetrap, But for less than 300$ you can get one that can watch Netflix, Hulu  PSTV YOU TUBE can also play some triple A games So PS4 is worth the money, From the PS4 to the projector.

We used an HDMI cable that cost 35$ 15 meters at Walmart The quality is actually pretty good The low latency of this projector is definitely not just casual talk In fact  when I play Red Dead Redemption 2  I can directly feel the lower latency Older than me but I love but lower than Panasonic P65V10, It's a plasma TV. Learn More about Best home theater system under 5000.

It was definitely famous for its low latency when it was first released I admire, Only about 1000$ for a set, My younger brother and current younger sibling D:,Has an absolutely invincible audio and video configuration, Seriously, I don’t even think you can find anything comparable at this price., If you are interested in any equipment in the show, the link is below, But don’t rush to spend money because the next issue is about the construction of an ultimate black apple, It's even 40% smaller than Mac mini, Absolutely wonderful So don’t forget to subscribe to open notifications.

Know the more about home theater system at bht.

More resources 

Check here for laser printer 

Check here for Wireless headphone 

Check here for Bluetooth transmitter

Check  here for digital writing pad for online teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wireless Headphone

 Are you a songs junkie and appreciate the best strikes of perpetuity? Do you lengthy for the very best sound quality from your speakers and...